Saturday, May 19, 2007

Still waiting

Sorry to harp on, but we're still waiting to find out where we're going to be working in August - we may not be told until the beginning of June now! I think this is deeply unfair, especially as many people will have to sell their houses and move children to new schools. As junior doctors, we're not seen by politicians as humans, just machines to be exploited. Well I suppose MTAS, the computer applications system for these jobs has at least been scrapped, although the underlying structure beneath it, MMC is still ploughing on through! Lorna and I just have to try and keep our faith in God - that he will make good out of whatever happens...

On another note, Christianity magazine this month is fantastic - if you don't buy it - I'd thoroughly recommend it. I think it certainly has some messages for me, and our church...