Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Christ's resurrection on the cross offers us all hope for the future and the chance to start again in the present. I've just finished reading an excellent article by Giles Fraser on the Ekklesia website which offers a controversial but really interesting perspective on the season and the behaviour of some prominent Christians and points towards work by a French philosopher, Girard. I've heard a friend of mine, Andy, talk about this guy before, so I think I should check out some of his work before long...
The arrival of Easter also heralds the end of my Lent Photo Project. Every day this Lent I've taken a photo, trying in some way to be an act of worship to God. Judge for yourselves whether I've managed it and I'd love to hear what you think...